Friday, May 24, 2013

View {Five Minute Friday}

I so appreciate Lisa Jo Baker and Five Minute Friday.  It is so fun to just write for 5 minutes without over thinking things.  And today's word is: VIEW

GO

View.
Perspective.
It makes all the difference.
Mine has been skewed.
I had my eyes on the world.  Oh. So easy to do.
I have been ungrateful and proud.
I have had expectations in ALL my relationships.
But especially from God.
That view is not so great.  
And change, change is hard.  Especially when its your life view.
But what really do I deserve?
I deserve the punishment for sin, which is death.
But God really is good.  And He really does love me. And He sent His Son to die for me.
I don't deserve such love and grace!
That is the view I want to remember.

STOP

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I've never tried to write a poem as part of this challenge, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fiveminfri post! So true, our view is simply our perspective. Praise God He is always able and is in fact always at work changing our perspective, even when our view seems stagnant or disappointing.
    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! That view is so hard to hang onto sometimes!

    ReplyDelete