Friday, November 1, 2013

Grace

Five Minute Friday
Grace

I have been gone so long from my five minute Friday posts.  And blogging in general.  Grace is such a perfect word for my first day back.  Because I know in the five minute Friday community there is grace.  Grace for life, living.  Growing and changing.  Learning as we go.  Trying to provide for each other in part what Christ has done for us in whole.  Thank you God for sending your son to die for us so that we can live by your Spirit and live in the realm of the Spirit instead of the flesh.  Lord.  Thank you for your grace.  And may I in this month of Thanksgiving, learn to live in your Spirit giving you praise and thanksgiving.

I'm glad that God has given His grace and meets me where I are as I try to follow him and be faithful to all He has called me to do.

Hope to be back again soon.

3 comments:

  1. There are always seasons and in them you can always find grace. I haven't seen you in a long time. Truthfully I come and go a lot too. But I'm glad you're where you need to be growing and changing and doing whatever God has for you during this season of obedience to whatever He's calling. Welcome back, if only for this Friday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alia. That is just what I needed to hear.

      Delete
  2. I come and go a lot too on 5 minute Fridays. I love that God gives us so much grace & that this month we can focus on thanking him for His grace.

    ReplyDelete